Date. Rape.

So I pretty much don't care
if you're female or male
alive or dead

You're a warm body
you could have been anyone


Empty dream
Stretching its wings.



It . Has a need.
And will satisfy an emptiness inside
from you.
Finding the center.
Of you.

Chew it through.
Hours it dreamed of this moment.
Hours it wondered what it would be like.

To destroy you.

And it tears space
and time
and leaves tears
of cold black darkness

And I blame you.


My teeth bite your skin
and your blood runs black dead and dry
this is my design
I feel so alive
I want you so bad
Nothing will stop my hunger
Nothing denied
Predator
and Prey
burning bright
in the forests of the night

Hammer and Egg sandwich
Don't want blue eyes.
Want black eyes.

Shatter you into fragments of jade
like an egg shaped geode smashed against the desert

What immortal hand or eye
could frame thy fearful symmetry
What immortal hand or eye
copped a feel.

And I blame you.


It's alright
trust me
You know me
You've met me
Nothing can show through.



Carefully blended
thanks to prohibition.

Wants you conscious
And alive
so it can think you feel


Violator
knowing you can feel just enough
to get lost
because hope makes a dying spark
upward

Did you hear its voice?
Whispered
Formant
pulling the hope drained black
from your eyes
Extinguish
That spark of light
Trading it all
just for one thing.

Even though I know.
I don't want to know.

Girl. Or Boy.
The flowers. Viva.
The skull.
Break my arms.
And through my eyes.

Ten million pounds of sludge.
From New York and New Jersey.
Blow a hole into the sky.
Where I hide my wedding ring.

I didn't want it to get caught on the blade
while I was working.


Let them ask
after
If they're sorry.
And don't worry.
And don't tell anyone.
Isn't that the important thing?

Even though we know.
We don't want to know.


But let's be clear.
We're not here.
To get mad.
We're here.
To Get even.

Let's clear our conscience.
Make it as empty as the void.

You and I will explode.
Light into dark.
We will spread our vengeance .
That's never free.
We will push against the magnetosphere.
Our sadness and love will warm the worlds.
And most of them will lifeless go.

If there's a new wave.
I'll be the first in line.


Find me at the shore
watching the flood
over the rock and stone
That I once.

True believed.
Great stone ancestors
guard me against

And at least,
I. Reborn.
A weapons maker.

Bombarded with slightly greasy solar rays.
Have grown skin.

The little teeth of things that cannot speak
coming on like a crippled weasel
pulling itself by its claws
into the exactness of lies
have to chew it in
and we can just pull it off by the black tail
throw it into the middle of the room
It's nice to be able to do that.




And begin the begin
My dog is afraid of things in the night
But I am not.
I keep her by my side.

For your friend.
I have a gift.


A knife
of black metal
locked by exodus
Handle toward your hand.
Come.
Let me clutch thee.

I made it myself.
Do you like it?

Let its balance strike you first
it's weight
out here in the street
where your fears meet.
I have thee not but I see thy steel.



Accidents. Happen.

He fell
against the blade

fifty six times.

Comments