Lebanese Blonde - Thievery Corporation

Comments

Laura Palmer said…
If you’re telling me ‘the only winning move is not to play’, what were those ‘games’ you were playing with me on Blue Sky? Were you thinking that manipulation was peacemaking? You seemed to make a point of finding me there, yet you clearly have no interest in talking to me, unless it’s in code, AND on the internet, out in public. What in the Holy Living Fuck.

For surely, he hath presented himself as The Emperor of Mixed Messages, and therefore shall engage in headfuckery in any and/or every exchange with me…

“…so, Y’know- be on the lookout for that…”

How would you like to attempt to explain this particular bullshit? Lord knows I’ve asked you for a long time and never got anything but teasing riddles and/or silence, so I know this will be NO FUCKING DIFFERENT because you’re still a total coward who’s scared to converse directly with one of his victims “because she’s Mad At Me” or “I can’t control her anymore“ or whatever the fuck. SO SICK of you just relentlessly fucking with my head. What part of this don’t you understand? What do we need to review, here, Goddamit?