Poema 20, Pablo Neruda


Comments

Laura Palmer said…

https://youtu.be/xuZA6qiJVfU?si=2CttbqMED6LwTQTL



If you only knew- this feeling

But you’re nowhere

and what do you care,

anyway,

anymore


I’m not okay

No

Amy’s not okay- that poor freak?

is so fucking tired
of being alive left out shut out
of every where,
every place

Left behind
in a shadow

in the sky

I get thinner and thinner

Amy said…
I obviously don’t mean anything more to you than the other 2,000 strangers in your fucking kiddie pool.

“🎶but you say that to everyone..”

Go squeeze the sucker that left a comment for you this morning.
Some woman said…
Just pointing out that whoever that was you actually responded to over the weekend must be important AF to you. Gonna marry her next?
Some woman said…
Don’t expect an apology from me for not taking that shit silently, like a good girl. I did that for decades. I wasn’t like Nicole Kidman in the “Vietnam” miniseries- I wasn’t allowed to display anger at home. It took me a long time to even realize how angry I was deep down, because I was expected to be fine all the time, and I had to take everything silently. Did you have a relapse?
Anonymous said…
I bet you chuckled to yourself all weekend about what you were doing. I suspect you were probably reading everything, just withholding and ‘teaching me a lesson’, forcing me to serve you as your chew toy yet again.
“Magic”?
Not a magical experience, in my opinion, to be coaxed over there so persistently and then get immediately jerked around by your miserable sorry ass. Having you like my posts for about 15 minutes felt lovely even when it was tainted with your reverse-image-search-lookalike-gambit but I guess that was altogether too much affection for you to show me.
What do you expect from me when you act like such a thoughtless shithead? That’s simple cause and effect logic. I know you can handle that. You just won’t.