Diamond

The bottom of the barrel dark and sticky
something within telling me all along
it would all settle at last
to the bottom of the lake

Tell me of my fears
and yours

The ones that paralyze
the terror
close your eyes

And tell me of the dark times
Show me the statue
that still stands
of the blessed Virgin

Tell me of the man
or woman
betrayed with a kiss

Watch it all fall
slowly sifting through dark waters
at last to the silt
bane of cave divers
and treasure hunters
everywhere


And then the sky will burn
down upon the lake
and like so many others
it will disappear

And the gray stones will come
pushed by the ice
to compress to anthracite
the layers of black
and darkest gray

Now.

Be. In my heart.
And follow me.
As I travel through time

Can you hear the sound of the ticking clock?
Its hands unwind?

We are in the long run.
And pressure builds
crashing down upon once golden pond
screeching rock against rock

And it all turns clear
that you are the one I want

And upon the neck of a woman
in any light
I am mesmerized
by beauty
that shines like the sun

Even brighter as time goes on

Comments

Anonymous said…
Golden Tate Nike Jersey

Then see if everyone wakes up just before they go off READ/LEARN - Take the time out to read an eBook that you purchased but just haven't had the chance to get to He might be knowledgeable in Dogmatic Theology after his wide reading in the field but it does not make him a scholar in that field This is a matter of priorities

Torrey Smith Women's Jersey

Belief-I'll be wealthy when lady luck smiles on me (Psst I recommend that you leave your printer off for at least one hour before cleaning it of laser tonerThis verse also says that the rider on the black horse, who is the Antichrist, has a pair of scales in his hand

Arian Foster Elite Jersey
Anonymous said…
[url=http://casodex-bicalutamide.webs.com/]Binabic
[/url] kaufen Bicalutamide
Praxis
Bicalutin
Anonymous said…
[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]depo-medrol for dog allergies
[/url] do you take methylprednisolone with food
is methylprednisolone over the counter
methylprednisolone 4 mg for dogs