Vaporize

Vaporize

I put together
different things
that dull the pain
sometimes
help me to see
even if blind
the random firing of my brain
sparks behind my eyelids

My life in War.
Peacetime.

Conflict not between the fire
and the flame
but that which was once one
for Abraham
and voices come

I am a veteran
of a thousand
psychic
wars

Voices play
within my head.
Stars Songs Faces.

Vaporized

I think back to when
my mother said
something that no longer means
what it did

And it's alright to look
To dream

If voices call you home
You must go on
into the cosmos
You are billion year old carbon

I think forward to when
Words
are completed before written

And the entire history of you
flashes before my eyes

Calling down
Rage
Against Machine.

My choice of weapon
well placed
cool in hand
American

Vape.

Perhaps an illusion of safe.
But it brings
an image
of beautiful Chevrolet
the still small word
And people from 1956
who come to visit
and stay

The war not far from their mind.
And won.

And shine
Alone
or in Few

Substance
to mist
Mist
to blood

The bullet hits the bone

Comments