Chain

Form and defend a unified front
against the forces of entropy and trump,

enjoin the battle against mass hatred
forces of evil.

Especially double coupon days.
Take us to where we are

A place in the past. We've been cast out of.

I can't stand this indecision paired with a lack of vision
Everybody wants to rule the world.
And when they do I'll be right behind you


Now I'm back in the fight.
We're back on the chain gang.

Circumstance beyond our control.
The phone, tv and news of the world.
Got in the house like a pigeon from hell
Threw out the sin from our eyes
and we ascended to fly

The russians forced us to pick Trump.
And push us to the the back of the train.
Back on the chain gang.

I found a picture of you
would hijack my world at night

Like a break in the battle was your part
and the wretched life
of a lonely heart

The powers that be
that force us to live like we do

bring me to my knees
when I see
what they've done to you

Well I'd die as I stand here today

knowing that deep in my heart
their sort I would ruin one day
for making us part

Now I'm back on the train.
Back on the chain gang.

Comments