Running Up That Hill - Kate Bush

Comments

Laura Palmer said…

What gives me a small measure of cold comfort, is that that Vlad the Defenestrator ultimately failed in breaking Navalny’s heroic and defiant spirit, which cannot be imprisoned and belongs to no one.

Have you been able to grow a sense of remorse?

When you remember us, what does it feel like?

Did you have fun, talking to me through masks on BlueSky, saying shit like “Are you drunk or something?” to me when I try to talk to you and/or confront you with your behavior? Sounded like some James Spader 80s character shit.

I know who she is, but it still feels like shit- “the language of love has left me broken on the rocks”- or at least the way you spoke it:

https://youtu.be/E_W0oqORv8g?si=cTluAGZEGDk4oc35

I hate that the lovely spring season has been so tainted for me ever since, brimming as it is with reminders of you, especially of that time between early April to early May of 2021.

Did you think how you treated other people just doesn’t even matter?