Yellow / Seeds - Coldplay/Tears for Fears AMP

Look at the stars; look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah, they were all yellow - I came along; I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do -
And it was called yellow

And its high time we made a stand
and shook up the views of the common man


Then I took my turn
What a thing to have done
And it was all yellow

Say could you be could you be squeaky clean?

And your skin?
your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know?
You know I love you so -

I spy tears in their eyes
and look to the skies
for some kind
of divine intervention

I swam across
I jumped across for you
What a thing to do
Becasue
You were all yellow


Sowing the seeds of love

And I drew a line
For you
Oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow

And , Oh - your skin
Your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know?
For you I bleed myself
dry
high time
For open Hearts
(feel about it)
Open Minds
(think about it)

It's true
Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And all the things that you do

Time ..
To eat all your words ...
Swallow your pride ...
Open your eyes

Look
at the stars
See how they shine..
(open your eyes)
I love a sun flower
And I believe in love power
(open your eyes)

Comments