Sk8

Comments

Anonymous said…
my wife looked at this and wondered if it was real. Is it?
Laura said…
I’ve never seen Glee, so I don’t know which character I would be
I was already in the SK8G8TR Fan Club and I X’d myself out because I h8ted the creepy tricks you played on me there, on top of the pile of your earlier tricks. Why be Cartoon-Amy for you and be funny and watch people flirt with you, when you won’t say anything real to me there or anywhere except “Are you drunk, or something”. I feel like that’s just letting you get away with all of it and signing up for your next ‘campaign’ that involves lying to me somehow, or just torturing me indefinitely because you can

Why do you want me there
Laura said…
So Goddamn sick of existing to you only in 1s and 0s
I love you so much and I fucking hate being relegated to this phantom zone forever
Laura said…
My whole life:



“Remember what this feels like-


-because that’s what you can’t have

-ever