What I'm Doing Now

I'll start off with what I'm not doing first. I'm not eating anything that ever had a face or a mother. That sort of happened organically over the last week. I'm full on vegan, and I'm loving it. I am not religious about this - because I reserve the right to eat whatever I want, and I'm an omnivore because I'm human - but that said, I'm definitely on the path toward better chow. Vegan doesn't mean anything wonderful about the world, or the environment - it means, simply - better food. Trust me on this point.

I'm also not wasting any time on facebook. It's just a website. I'm pleasantly surprised that it eclipsed google as the number one visited site - but that said, it doesn't hold much utility for me. I have friends that are good friends, and a family that is warm, and supportive. I have recently said goodbye to some people I loved very much. I didn't update my facebook page. Because you don't know them, and I plan to write as well as I can for you - without necessarily 'connecting' to you using 'social media'. Facebook is just another website, and the web is a wonderful place with it, and without it.

Now. What I'm doing. I'm unlocking bolts and doing a full jettison of anything I don't really need. I'm going to run ebay auctions in the next week to get rid of whatever isn't bolted down or really high quality. I'm also gaming. Sleep is, after all, my second favorite addiction.

I'm also laying out a plan over the next three days . To take over the entire world. I'm working on getting the whole thing down to something that I can print on a T Shirt.


I have a decent job, at a nice company (see above) - but I'm not doing enough there. I need to do more , to make this place work. A decent life, but it's not strong enough. A decent car, that needs work. A completely awesome mountain bike.

The world is fine. But it could be alot better. Too many things are broken. It's time to fix some. Make others new. And throw away the junk.

It's time to go for the epic. Embrace the inner geek. Build a new world.

Comments