A Florida CEO

A Florida CEO
The emperor of Versailles


Who makes his money off customers
mostly because he lies

Writes a note with the paycheck

Let's read the asshat 2004

"So where am I going with all this? It's quite simple.
If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, as
our current President plans, I will have no choice
but to reduce the size of this company.
Rather than grow this company
I will be forced to cut back.

This means fewer jobs, less benefits and certainly less opportunity

for

everyone.

So, when you make your decision to vote, ask yourself,
which candidate understands the economics of business ownership

and

who

doesn't?

Whose

policies

will

endanger

your

job?

Answer those questions and you should know who might be the one capable of protecting and saving your job.

While

the

media

wants

to tell you to believe the "1 percenters" are bad,

I'm telling you they

are not.


They create most
of the jobs.

If you lose your job, it won't be at the hands of the "1%";
it will be at the hands of a

political

hurricane

bla bla bla bla bla
Signed, your boss"

Yea, that happened.
In 2000 you put negative articles in everyone's paycheck.
Because you are an asshat

So please.


Stick behind me

this is what my damage
could have

and this is what
makes my heart

open again

I look at this man
and like a stone
I see him growing fat
and weak

I see everything he wrote
being shoved in his face.

I see money.
Tons of it.
All green.

So. To my Florida CEO.
Let's enjoy the Journey

dragging down to the bottom of the sea

Let's look at your beautiful home
your boomtown

Lets dream we are all
pushing all the beautiful water away

The water slowly coming
The storm

That will blow from the east, I think , this time, and you will not be safe.
Take a look at your wife's fake tits.

Take a look at your bowling alley.
Take a look at your beautiful driveway.

Enjoy it.

While it lasts.

Comments