Ask Nothing Beyond Itself

I welcome change
The elements combine and transform themselves
They do not struggle against themselves



When I am tempted to be bitter
I remember that
Nothing is guaranteed
I do not see misfortune
but rather, the chance to bear misfortune worthily
In this single act of committing to paper
thought
in disciplined form
There is a hold of promise for me
somehow
I believe
everything has a purpose
and most importantly
An End

I go to Meet My own End.
with a clear heart and Mind
Nothing happens to a man
which is is not formed by Nature
To Bear.
The robber of your free will
DNE
Anything beautiful
Derives its beauty from itself
And asks nothing beyond itself
It simply is
We simply are
And I will cease to be
And you will cease to be
And the color of our soul
is dyed by our thought

Comments