Search. Evaluate. Execute.

The road bent up around me
and flying above the ground
my wet fur froze
and the wheel released
skidding across the mountain road

Ten miles out
in raining ice
the air cracked open wide
and let me in

I gnashed my teeth
and my body went soft
but the ground did not yield
I rolled when I hit
and it felt like I was coming apart
for the second time

And in the universe next door
a nun's habit flew off
as she rode up the hill
the driver

careful
looking into each intersection
his soft, failing eyes -
at last, reshaping and reforming themselves
forced to search
and once found

to evaluate the danger
that exists in all cars
to someone on a motorcycle

they travel in their shining metal
eyes dull
seeing and not seeing
and all will kill you


But the road holds its own
black surface and pothole
and so see everything
make your eyes focus outward
and strong

you execute
your plan

and in a universe next door
a siren wails
and the torn, misshappen body of a man
that was once a man

And he.
Is not you.

Ride on.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm no longer positive where you are getting your info, but good topic. I must spend some time finding out much more or understanding more. Thanks for great information I was searching for this information for my mission.

my web blog: trash dumpster