Nostalgia for Infinity

She was printed
from the core of an asteroid

Each part
lovingly sculpted
and assembled by robots

Near earth orbit at Lagrange Point Three

Ice in her hull
forms a radiation barrier
and a breakaway shield

I took helm
in the last part of the year

But first
I got rid of my intestine
and stomach

And like a Hindu Love God
I added a few more arms

Then, in the weightlessness of space
my ears long removed
I floated toward her
with a bottle of champagne
and crashed it on her hull

The beautiful graphic tracing up along her nose
Nostalgia for Infinity

And I pointed her homeward
to the stars

Comments

Anonymous said…
What's up, after reading this amazing post i am also cheerful to share my know-how here with friends.

Here is my web blog fitness tips of the day
My webpage :: salsabravapro.com