It's a Wonderful Life

Its a strange life but I wouldn't trade it. I still am way behind on my deadlines, barely making the cut on alot of projects that should already be done. The day to day from the company I am running is pure unbridled stress, but its a good life.

So I have some material goals. I am pretty big on making lists so here's my extemporaneous list of things to do when I've arrived. First, a hydrogen powered BMW. Second, a set of blades by Titleist, with Callaway driver (modified penley shafts) and Taylor made five woods. Ping Putter. Third, A Jag (as a gift, since I can) (dark navy blue, tan leather, walnut burl interior panel. skip the voice rec. option, make sure its not just a glorified ford in a new body style.)

Then after the lush stuff, its time to get serious. Land, in a place where people love to retire - so I can rent it out the retirees and have them pay for my mortgage. Stock. In my own company and then maybe in a few others. Stuff for my home - pretty simple - I want new hardwood floors, renovation on the deck, around the back - a new kitchen for my resident master chef, landscaping, and a putting green that I can hit from 60 yards back (about my back porch, I have a nice sized lot).

But first, the basics. Health plans (really good ones!), zero out all open accounts, return for the investors, new clothes, cleaning services, and filing services.

And selling everything I have on craigslist. Ok off to work with me! My darn SL characters auto-renewed for their annual billing and I just wrote off the whole amount so I'm like. Miffed about it but hey. Who knows. I stick around another year, the place might not lag. Happy friday!!

Comments

M@ said…
"it's" rather than "its."

I know, it depends on what the meaning of "is" is.