Working Hard or Hardly Working


My typical day involves (these days) running around - we have customers all over, I take care of them.

Writing up contracts and documents, filing corporate paperwork (I write contracts cold. I am known amongst my friends as a paralegal. I think I get it from my brother , an eagle scout and lawyer - I am not sure how.)

Coding. I still code, I write layout for sites, C++ code for installable desktop software , and .NET/ AJAX for a web services app.

Investor relations. We have them. They're angry. Mostly at me. But. We still have them, and they still have us. Blame me for that right now. Pretty soon they'll have their return.

Network Administration and Engineering. I maintain three of them. 24/7. One of them handles traffic for three states. I am a good network engineer.

Finally my personal life. World of Warcraft. Yep. World of Warcraft is what I do with almost all of my free time. I am going to break that pattern, however, this weekend by having fun with my kids + camping out. My wife would have loved to have been there.

Are you working hard, or hardly working?

Comments

Anonymous said…
work... whats that?