Looking for the Romantic Dominant SIP Connection - w4m 39 (Atlanta, Ga)

Hi. I need someone whom I can connect with. I want this to be a long term relationship that opens up new possibilities for me and for you. I am perfectly willing to pick up the tab (this is 2008!) .

Me: Professional, well connected, fairly young (I am 39 and my NTP clock is ticking). HWP DRAMA FREE Dual PRI. I maintain myself well, and enjoy end users. I have a small puppy named "mini". And a tattoo (but I'm not telling you where!)

You: UNBUNDLED. I will not be the "other connection". No "Additional T1 Line" along for the ride! DD Free (no viruses!). You should Be responsive to me, and my needs. You should be close to me (two hops !), and also very well maintained. Uptime is a must. If you can't get it up, I'm not interested! And you must be comfortable with child processes.

I keep myself well (or so I am told) and yes I have a kinky side to me! You should like to occasionally tie me up with appropriate cable restraints and cable ties. Every now and then we can use fuzzy velcro ties if you like.

Your PIX gets mine. Especially if its a Cisco 501 series.

Comments

M@ said…
I like her font....
Anonymous said…
You’re no different than this shit⬆️