Dita Von Teese, and Eternal Good

Alright, so you've probably heard that the essence of the eternal 'Good' in the world, is this image of people fully clothed in long white robes, playing harp, drifting from cloud to cloud - sporting halo and wing.

I think I see an image of the eternal Good somewhere in this photograph of Dita Von Teese. It's not just the fact that she gets involved with one of the worlds wealthiest men, discovers his infidelity, and decides to move on without demanding anything from him*. Nor that she seems to defy the laws of gravity and physics whenever she saunters into the room. There's really something else there.



You may have to study the image very carefully. Of course, this also leaves the question open. "If this is a vision of Eternal Good, then what does Eternal Good , look like with a cool drink in her hand?" Glad you asked!

* Manson, she says, had a party lifestyle she couldn't live with. "It was difficult, because I was trying to get him help for his problems, and eventually I realized that he didn't want help. I wasn't supportive about his partying or his relationship with another girl and as much as I loved him I wasn't going to be part of that." She issued an ultimatum, but, she says, "It didn't work. Instead it made me the enemy." So she moved out on Christmas Eve, almost empty-handed. "I left with nothing. I knew that there was an inappropriate relationship going on in [the home], and I didn't want any part of it around to remind me. I didn't want that sofa. I didn't want that bed."

Comments