A Practical Approach to Primary Election

Tomorrow is my primary day. I've developed a practical way to deal with obscure candidates, and a long ballot full of names on the state, local federal and city primary race.

First, I'm going to get a sample ballot. I'll do that early - sometime today. Then, I'll track down each person and dig into their resume - use the net to find out as much as I can about them. I'll be careful of search results that can be modified by techniques like 'bombing', or paid relevant rank.

Then, I'll fill out my sample ballot and then head over to youtube and try to listen to each candidate. If one of them doesn't sound like the right person for the job, I'll cross him or her off my list and re-evaluate the opponent.

Finally, I'll head in on the way to work, and vote. No missed work, no hassle, no worries.

Comments