Silkwood

Comments

Laura said…
Weeping on the couch on a gorgeous sunny day with sky and trees and sunlight streaming. I hate it so much when people treat me like that, and why why whyyyyyy won’t it ever stop coming at me

Where are all the people who know better? Why do I have to field so much rotten behavior from so many over & over
I’ve tried so hard for all of my life to be good to other people, even though I got hurt so much
Why won’t this let up
Making any sort of stand no matter how small , it doesn’t matter-
the punishment is they try to snuff me out like a candle flame
make me disappear
they blink me away into the corn field
and my mouth is gone
they do anything they want


why did you even tell me you were getting fucking married at all
What, to brag about it to me? To show me yet again how much you didn’t want me
She got to be treated like a human being
She gets to be seen and heard and smiled at and cherished and valued and held and cared about every day face to face She gets to be a real person to you

I don’t even exist really
Laura said…
I wish to God my life was going as swimmingly as yours
it is so not
Instead of being slowly suffocated to death by life, I’d rather get to go out like Karen Silkwood
Let me at least try to keep a person from running me the fuck off the road one night
instead of wasting away on polonium

my brain’s already tried to (yellow)wallpaper over this asshole and this is not bragging it’s outrage

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm0211308/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

(Kate Beaton: (a Dr character) “Tell that woman to go to the wallpaper in the kitchen”)

He was one of your small Tinder cohort of fakers and abusers, a POS from a wealthy old NYC family who pretended I was so special and was about to be all kinds of important to him and made plans for the next weekend which was going to be Easter and it was all a lie
he intended to use me once and convince me he wasn’t about to ghost the living fuck out of me a few days later, and that’s exactly what he did

I wasn’t on that app for long, but it didn’t matter