Purple Heart

Ran about a mile today, and it felt great, and I was fast. I think I've finally cracked the code. The reason I've been doing marathons this year was that my triathlon 10k - I hit that run at the point of swim/bike/run and it looks just so huge - I really was getting down - it was looking like a hill too far.

So I took a year off, dealt dope down at denny's restaurant keeps a table in the back.. oh wait a minute. Wrong song. So, I ran marathons this year and they taught me +precisely+ what it means to have a hill too far

I know now that my whole run thing was mental. I was afraid of getting injured. One of my friends told me that sometimes you're going to have to just give it 120 percent and just really leave nothing of yourself for the finish line, once and then you'll be able to do it. I couldn't even walk after the marathon, for like. Two days. Definitely an injury but I recover fast it seems.

The wind was cold today , I was viking. My cool neighbor starts training for her race Switzerland in one week. I will be able to keep up with her. I have won my purple heart.

Comments