Beauty

True beauty, emanates from the core of a person and spreads out in radial lines throughout the entire spacetime continuum. A beautiful woman can change the very fabric of reality. When she walks in, sound changes (ex. the sound of your own voice) - other items and/or people in the room can fade - and a heightened sense of the faintest chemical trace of perfume can be immediately analyzed , chemically matched and identified.

If she brushes up against you, fireworks can explode beneath your eyes - the entire world will build to some higher purpose and you will believe that heaven not only exists but that you can quite possibly travel there. The color and light against the dark like west texas sparklers in the half light of an open field. The shimmering glow of the water around your arms as you stare up at the carribean night sky. The distance between two fingertips at the roof of the sistine chapel long after man has faded away to nothing and all that remains are our buildings and the echo of our songs. The bite of a kitten, the grip of a friend's hand up a climbing wall - the long slow movement of a surfer's arm in the water, turning toward shore and lining up for takeoff.

A beautiful woman will get more things for free, and have more doors opened for her - than any other person in the world. And, interestingly - it is more likely that a beautiful woman - if she becomes pregnant - will have a baby girl. She is 6 percent more likely to have a child, and more likely to have a baby girl..

This means, that as time goes on - women become more beautiful. Have you noticed? I have. And to be honest, I'm ok with it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Interacting with women makes men stupid
Can opposite sex interactions cause a decline in cognitive performance?
Published on May 18, 2009 by Dr. Scott Barry Kaufman in Beautiful Minds

"Some people think having large breasts makes a woman stupid. Actually, it's quite the opposite: A woman having large breasts makes men stupid."-- Rita Rudner

Man flirting with redheadI remember a time I was chatting with a woman I was very interested in. My heart was racing, I was sweating profusely, and the room was spinning uncontrollably. Suddenly a group of friends came over and asked me to introduce them to the girl I was talking to. With all eyes on me, I remember turning to look at my best friends in the entire world and realizing, much to my horror and embarrassment, that I couldn't remember any of their names!

I have discussed this phenomenon with my male and female friends (they report similar experiences). Why do I suddenly turn into a completely different person, unable to think clearly? And more importantly, why does this only happen when I talk to females?

Johan C. Karremans and colleagues at Radboud University of Nijmegen in The Netherlands tested the prediction that mixed-sex interactions temporarily cause a decline in cognitive functioning.

Note to self: next time I chat with a desired romantic partner, don't plan on doing much afterwards that involves my brain.

© 2009 Scott Barry Kaufman, All Rights Reserved
It's probably a good idea to be sharp enough to find a good mate and simple enough a person, once you've found them - to make love like crazed weasels.