L'Avertissement Politique

Don't let the title of this post fool you. Having discovered a a worldwide global haven of anarchy (use referral: aLexanderGraham Bade for 1000L in world ) .... I have been blissfully MIA from the political blog scene with almost all of my spare time devoted to building up the foundations of a business or whatever in there. But RL counts more - so b here in Meatspace (cyber flavored) I thought I'd just post a couple of things from Bill Richardsons way (Dem, NM) and let them stand for themselves. In his race, (Democratic Primary ) the top tier people are involved in a threesome with really - almost boilerplate communications. Which is odd, because Obama should have a movement going by now, Edwards should be laying claim to lots of votes and Hillary should be applying her force of nature campaign machine. None of them are doing much at all IMHO and I can't figure this out. Even more curious is how a state (Georgia) that voted 76% for Bush is now funding the Democratic candidates greater than the GOP by a margin of 30%. To have been a bush republican, will be a badge that will have to be worn, (with apologies to Hester Prynne) , for decades . At any rate, as a former resident of New Mexico I have to post what Bill was doing before he ran - at least it might help. Me, I still haven't decided...



Comments