How to be the strong one
- Keep a sense of humour
- Remember, that its not your life - its someone elses
- Have faith in something, even if its only yourself
- Expect pain
- Sacrifice yourself if it helps. Otherwise, play for keeps
- Stay heads down even if everyone is going crazy.
- Kiss away tears
- Grab the back of the wrist, not the front. You won't get cut
- Be willing to fight the crowd
- What they're saying about the people they love, is really about themselves
- Protect all children but teach them and play with them more
- Make lists, even things that are soulbound.
- Plan the work
- Work the plan
- Pain is weakness leaving the body
- Lance Armstrong Rocks
"There is no limit to what a man can achieve as long as he doesn't care who get's the credit". - Bob Woodruff. (Coca Cola Corporation).
If you can believe it I spent last night in a manger. I am not kidding. We ate s'mores and traded bad jokes; the christ child was a cabbage patch doll. The virgin mary was a chemist. She seemed surprised when I told her I worked for the Lab once. I didn't tell her I was just a lab rat like all the other undergrads. She said she liked all the work that comes from Lost Almost and I thought - jeez.. even the stuff that happens down in the kivas? Then again, she +was+ a virgin mother so I give her credit for being easily excited.