Sunday, the Day of Rest. Riiight...

What a day today. I wrote out a proposal on Thursday, won it. And then got sick. (Pink Eye - at least part of it. damnit damnit. That stuff is way contagious. You know you have it if you can't open your eyes in the morning. I am sorry if I gave it to you.. ) My friend from Copenhagen came in and I would have done the work on friday but that got shot. Then saturday night I am at this way cool bar - we are talking ebony heaven, and I am still slightly sick. Would have just been slightly drunk as well if it weren't for a girl named Cyan. So that was a nice thing. It always seems for me that I beat any bug I get by just lying down and sleeping it off. And so Sunday I just passed out and it was four hours later, cold sweat and I am ok now. I guess. Had to work late, late sunday night. Grr..

My friend really helped out, he gave me this ginseng extract and somehow that cut the edge off of it all. I think I am better today. We were supposed to meet with this Korean investor on Sun. Night and instead he sits down and explains to us in broken english the secret of true life. It was his testimony. I'm still slightly fevered, I can barely swallow - and so I concentrate, listening to his words - and drink water from a nice cup while he explains.. "True life. Like your body and soul and mind. Mind cannot live without body " etc.. So I end up heading to the office at like, 1:00 am in the morning and get out at like, 2:30 AM. I have no life. And what do we do when we have no life... Second life, of course. Logged in and had fun there. So I'm ok with it all.

I wonder what a day of rest really looks like...

Comments