Selected Wall Street Stock, Now 60% Off

For a limited time only... Yesterday we saw the most massive drop in the Dow in all time - the largest single drop in intraday trading in index history - and every newspaper and magazine article writes about how things are going to be great today, and how the session was just "volatile".. And almost every major news outlet writes that everything points to a higher open today..?

Then, today, we see yet another massive bloodletting. Where some stocks crashed more than 60%.. and so the response is that the exchanges decide to cancel all trades during a certain time..? I honestly don't believe this has much to do with a trading irregularity.

To be honest, all I really want to do is to apply the math I know in hard research .. I am sitting on pins and needles right now awaiting news of my grant. Please feel free to hit donate on the blog here if anything I've done has helped you out. It will help me alot. Thanks.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Eerily prescient