To the Ravenous Katherine the Great



Today the bike will be a plus 20 pace. Fun! So I thought perhaps a missive to the spirit of katherine the great, will guide me and protect me. Here goes..
"Katherine, watch over and protect me. And if you should inhabit me, Please feel free to list your transgressions, in alphabetical order. Each will be exacted punishment as befits, a one to one correspondence that will be strictly kept. Your safe word shall be 'get this horse off me, I'm being killed'. Oh Katherine, rain down your gun kata upon me. I lift up this paperwork and offer to you my service. And my heart. May we never drink vodka except to clean the wound. Nor suffer the company of anyone who cannot hold their own. I ask your special blessing upon suburbia, white picket fences, and blue velvet. Give me the length of rasputin, the girth of a samurai and the endurance and stamina, of your favorite horse. In your name I call forth your spirit. To hang with me at the stables. And drink warm beer. And play cowboy. And break that damn 20 mph pace barrier once and for all. Amen"
With apologies to anyone who's ever heard the song going to hell in a bucket , but at least I'm enjoying the ride :

Now miss sweet little soft-core pretender,
Somehow baby got hard as it gets.
With her black leather chrome spiked suspenders,
Her chair and her whip and her pets.

Well we know you're the reincarnation
Of the ravenous Catherine the Great.
And we know how you love your ovations
For the Z-rated scenes you create.
The Z-rated scenes you create.


Footnote: Made pace. Pat self on back. Now on to the chronicle of my self destruction. (or the last days before I'm made).

Comments