Coming to terms with the Year of the Horse

The genesis of this blog was a sort of review of Thomas Mann's letter to the academics of the University system in Nazi Germany, asking them to consider what precisely why they were destroying the traditions and intellectual character of the land he loved - and replacing it with the myth of the Aryan nation.

And perhaps some of my best writing has been political in nature. I think the myDD guys liked some of the stuff I did, writing about JFK. Recurrent themes are the connection of kink to the origin of life (molecular driven networks) with specific focus on communications (something I saw once, on the dark ocean. will get back to this I promise). And yes, one day I'm going to add a study of the Parajano in Brazil to that line. Those guys who have that exceptional structure. You don't know them yet. And they don't want to know you. Lucky you've got me, right?

Please believe me when I say I just write whether I'm going to get laid for it or not. Its my way of understanding the color of language. I have other things to think about than sex. Like say. Uh... well. It will come to me... omg. Did I say the word "come"?

I am married! Even though I look alot like a single dad. My wife is definitely not imaginary.

And for the record, apart from two hookers and a submissive, I've never cheated on her. Although I will freely discuss the hookers (the second one was awful!), I'm kind of silent on the issue of the submissive at this point. I guess because, I am at least partly a whore .. and I would like to stay in good company.

I did ask my wife for a divorce a few nights ago. But she just ignored me. Is it me? This is the second time in as many days. I am tall. Am I that hard to miss, in the room? Am I a cheshire cat.. ? I decided to do some web research on this subject..

I'm hoping there's a colony somewhere of lost cheshire cats and this is their emissary. I look at this picture and part of me says.. yes,... I AM a cheshire cat.

But what I wanted to come to terms with here was a specific aspect of my birth year, The year of the horse. I've already gone over the fact that this is a birth year that is supposed to have complete compatibility to sheep. I love the feel of wool against my skin.

No. I am going to try to get down to the five line post, that this blog post should have been / the focus point here being that my birth year predicts I will try to avoid everyday work - that I don't want to miss something new happening. So, avoiding or trying to put off everday work? These wiley chinese zodiac guys are basically saying, that I am the kind of guy who would post on a blog somewhere instead of ... working....


Comments

Anonymous said…
hey tb take a walk on the wild side.

said hey babe. take a walk on the wild side.
Thinker Me said…
All I read here is: Not imaginary.

*so lost*

Map please?