Amazon / Run



Gonna take a walk
with the sister of the moon
and the pale light in
to fill up your room

you've been living underground
eating from a can

you've been running away
from what you don't understand

she's fair
sliding down
she beat me
into the ground

its alright
she moves
in mysterious ways

Gonna take a dive
with your sister in the rain
when I talk about the things
you can't explain
to touch is to heal
to hurt is to steal
if you wanna kiss the sky
better learn how to kneel
on your knees gurl

she's the way
she turned the tide
and the worst is
she knows why

One day you will look back
And you'll see
Where you were held
How? By this love
While you could stand there
You could move on this moment
Follow this feeling

It will Make you run like an amazon


U2 / Mysterious Ways.

Comments

I want to go to Madrid. My google ads keep cycling back to Madrid. I wonder if I'm picking up traffic from there...?
M@ said…
I want to return to Melbourne. I hear they have jobs. I will touch them, to steel.
talk to someone named Darlene Richards. I think she's in Sydney. Tell her the muse sent you.

She's under non disclosure so dont bother asking her who I amm... but she is tight with .. um... Wiley and Sons and .. I think Holt/Reinhardt.

Shes totally milf.too.
Off limits to me.
Thinker Me said…
When I think of Spain, I think of Paella and Sangria. That's all that comes to mind. Oh, and the architecture that invaded small towns in Colombia, everywhere.
Yeah it happened in Puerto Rico also . El Morro. On the plus side, there are no snakes ...

Wonder what Latin America would be like without Conquistadors.
Thinker Me said…
I wouldn't be here, for starters. That would be tragic. :)