SSFW Guide to Kink Theatre

Yes its with the "e" at the end, because this is a sophisticated blog. * holds out his right pinky as he sips tea - slightly raised eyebrow*. Welcome, Colorless Reader..

Today, colorlessness brings you , in technicolor - Slack! But no ordinary dose of slack. Today, I give you.... sound of drum roll...... The Slightly Safe for Work Guide to Kink Film. Selected today because..

  1. I am a horny bastard (see... 'Tokyo Nights')
  2. Its all part of a Mad Science Experiment
  3. Looking deeply into space, we have found .. Betty Page
I will let you decide , as you will. You are here. And I am here...And that makes two of us. (Ok, ok, slightly more than two. I'm banking that my google advertisers are still working through the 1, 2, many.. counting system). So, without delay Feel free to run your hands all over my 11 inches long by 8 1/2 inches wide .. printed out list of movies that explore connectivity between human beings. You know. The kind that doesn't.. require ... cable.. ....

Atame! - (Tie me up/Tie me down)
The Addams Family+++
The Avengers =
Barbarella
Bitter Moon
Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice
Body of Evidence ++
Bound
The Cook the Thief the Wife and Her Lover
Emanuelle
Friday Foster
From Dusk till Dawn
The Hunger
Jaded
Jism ++
Last Tango in Paris
Like Water for Chocolate
Night Dreams
# The Notorious Betty Page
9 1/2 Weeks
Out of Sight &
Original Sin ^^
The Piano
The Pool
The Postman Always Rings Twice
Secretary
& Sex Lies and VideoTape&
The Thomas Crown Affair
Tokyo Nights *
Venus
Who Framed Roger Rabbit ^
Wild Things

* kinkiest
+ kinky bollywood film (!)
++ madonna does wax play
+++ a series that proves a strong marriage is the basis of great kink
you know what happens when you speak french, my darling....!
= emma peel. no other reason. original TV series best.
^ just because jessica rabbit turned me on.
(but not enough to watch the cheap rip-off 'cool world')
^^ supposedly antonio banderas and angelina jolie ... did it for real?
& directed by Steven Sodebergh
# directed by Andrew Blake, slightly NSFW .. but a cool film


Does anyone know if there's a film out there that incorporates strong erotica, a really good plot , and a great script ? I would think someone out there made a film that can handle kink within a story line.. I have yet to find a film that weaves really hot - adult rated sex within a really watchable film. Apart from James Bond films... Dr. No would be the ideal there. If Honey could just have ... well.. never mind. So. No, I haven't been able to find any (I don't have alot of adult films anway). Any out there?

Comments

Thinker Me said…
Yes. El Sexo y Lucia.
Thinker Me said…
And... The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I'm not sure the script is great, but overall, the film is pretty awesome.
I liked the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I went to see it with my mom. I remember one guy smuggled a wheel of cheese in the theatre!?
We brought toast. Water pistols. It was fun.

I had a cool mom.


It doesn't surprise me that the only film I want to see is foreign... sigh.
LeeHolloway said…
Two things here, and I'm not sure you'll like either one:

- I was relatively young when 'Cool World' came out. I don't remember anything about it except for some crazy toon/human sex scene that remained my peak source of arousal from age 7 to probably 11. Yeah, I started early.

- Then I discovered Rocky Horror in junior high and with it, a love for men in corsets and fishnets.

None of this really contributes to your list, but I have heard good things about both 'Sex and Lucia' and 'Y Tu Mama Tambien.' Unfortunately, I lack culture and therefore have not seen either to give a personal opinion.
Thinker Me said…
@LH - Yes, Cool World is fantastic, you must be extraordinary! And not seeing either of the films doesn't contribute to lack of culture, impossible.

@TB - I watched The R H P S for the first time with one of my best friends, then I showed it to my grandmother last week. She said: 'Awesome'... You're not the only lucky one...
@Ms. Lee. As a matter of business policy, I never saw Cool World. I happened to .. come... across a movie poster with her on it. I considered any cartoon that could give a real live man a hard-on, to be a film gimmick that should not have a sequel. I chose instead to cut her out of the poster and keep her as a sex slave on my wall for five semesters. I will however, take the film under consideration.
Oh. And. Less sugar in the coffee.
Now go.



@thinkster. I still can't figure out why a guy would want to carry a 9 inch diameter cheese wheel to the rocky horror. my mom and I smuggled in .. lets see.. water guns, toast, whole bunch of other stuff (you know, when he says "I propose a toast, you throw toast, right.") .. but as we were walking in there was this guy just sitting there eating cheese. And I Was like. WTF are you doing? The cop said .. this guy was trying to bring cheese into the movie theater. I just turned and looked at him like.. WTF? and he just this cow-like expression on his face. Munching this big cheddar cheese wheel... that had been.. down his pants no less. To this day I still haven't figured out why anyone would carry a cheese wheel to an RHPS