Tits

Although much has been written about this subject, in alternate forms - that is , through symbolism, or oblique reference - I felt it important that I weigh in on two of the most important aspects of this subject. I want to get a firm grip on this subject, and at the same time - maintain my usually perky and playful approach.

Alright, I love them. And yes, I had a thing for Asian women a while ago - so I mean , I seriously love them. The beauty and attraction of a woman's breast is beyond compare. I don't necessarily spend alot of time on them, during play - but I do think they are alot of fun.

I feel as if treating them kind of roughly, isn't such a bad idea. Why not hold them firmly and maybe bite them or just press your hand into them. A beautiful breast can be almost any size, the turn off for me is if they are actually too big , as in huge. They cannot almost be too small. However, its nice to have them feel good in your hand. This is a secret not many women know about we men - we really love to feel the breast in our hand, and anything beyond that is just fun.

Now, I am writing this because there is an image of someone - and I promise I do not know who this person is - whose breasts were large enough to bring gravity into play - which is not a bad thing, at all. And I seemed to remember this all day long. For some reason it made me incredibly horny.

Now, given that I have more work that I can possibly imagine, and that tomorrow I have to be up at something like 4 am in the morning to get started on it, I am going to just enjoy that image, or any other image I can recall. And know that somewhere, out there is a set of really nice tits on a woman, that if I can make it to next friday on deadline and schedule - then I will close my eyes and see them again.

I am not sure of the woman's side of the story , but tits , from a guy's perspective , are just great things. And as far as I am concerned, this blog needs more of them.

If you happen to have any pictures of them, that you would like to share relatively anonymously - in light of the fact that animal mind is down until Matt settles out everything thats going on with him - I would be glad to post pictures of your tits here on this blog. Trust me, they make a really great conversation starter.

Comments