(Emily Orr) Fair Use >:)

Fair use.: Copyright protects the particular way an author has expressed himself; it does not extend to any ideas, systems, or factual information conveyed in the work. Let me illustrate some finer points about the incessant riff on kinky sex, with this wonderful excerpt from cosmo. Emily Orr, fellow shapeshifter, is the one in italics. (semi-work safe. Ok. Its safe at my desk, but then again. I have a picture of Kat Von D.)

SL = a polar opposite, of the types of environment(s) such as world of warcraft. As I have excerpted from this issue of cosmo, it is an environment that neither dominates nor hinders any expression of sensuality and desire. Its not going away. Actually , its also kind of neat to see what the bugs do to your own sense of who you are. I'm fairly stable, speaking for myself. But ... SL... hmmmm...

To thine own self be true..

Comments

sorry just keeping track of my damn adwords.

"sublymonal characters" - never predictable. heh heh heh.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
poof!

this was a conversation between two commenters + one of them requested the thread deleted.

sorry for the confusion, colorless reader. just for what its worth if anyone ever wants to redact whatever they say its fine with me.