Naqoyaqaatsi - Phil Glass - Escapes!


I will get this one , one day. Pretty much guaranteed to be out of here in about 10 minutes... BTW I am absolutely fascinated by the google ad words engine, and have been keeping track. So far, the adwords started out.. "you can make money being a writer", "families expressing emotion" , "web developers needed". This is just fascinating, but what about.. hmm... "you can stop divorce". I wonder, if I write about manatees, will they put "save the manatees" up there. Great. Now in addition to writing to my mom, and the lover I never had, I get to write to a HAL 9000 series computer. Lady Sheridanne posted something today I've been meaning to check but I can't get sound. I had better go over there now since this last Phil Glass clip search just killed me. T minus 5 minutes and counting... BTW I can probably post the answer here. But I'd much rather not because my competition reads this stuff I'm writing sometimes + I'd much rather he think I'm a dead man.
"...Therefore, we may consequently state that: this world is indeed a living being endowed with a soul and intelligence ... a single visible living entity containing all other living entities, which by their nature are all related." Plato, Timeus, 29/30; 4th century B.C.

I am leaving these last three posts unedited for the sheer joy of finding them when I was down. Its friday - if you would like to try to create a sequence of images of life or balance, sorcery or war - please try this softly spoken magic spell for yourself. Have fun. I have to go do the medical thing with someone close to me tonight, their gait and walk and all just went to hell all of a sudden - so its here in the first 24 hours we do our work.

Comments