Time to leave my loved ones..and..

I wanted to dish my cousin Russ Hennings here for his latest shoot. He's a surf and skate photographer and a damn good one too. Russ caught some great shots of Shaun White (remember him, the snowboarder. sk8r /1 Olympic Gold / 6 X Games.. oooh yeahh.. that Shaun White) the X games this past weekend. Viddy well oh my brothers

While I'm at it, My uncle Sam Hennings scored a big one over the weekend too. He'll be costarring in Saving Grace, - this is kind of an advance news item. He Costars with Holly Hunter (thats the way my mom put it). I wish I could actually watch some of this stuff. I don't have cable. But you should see my DVD collection..

My plans for this week are to survive to fight another day. I have decided that robbing a liquor store to come up with payroll is a bad business model to follow. I know, I know it worked for you in the past. But I am going to try something different . Ah and I get to go to a karaoke bar with my slave tonight. Now that will be fun.

So obviously since I am feeling so smug and self satisfied, I will be off doing other things for a few days + not hang around here listening to the crickets. So ... heres for the "and" part of this post..

Guess the title of my new book.

Comments

"So obviously since I am feeling so smug and self satisfied, I will be off doing other things for a few days + not hang around here listening to the crickets. So ... heres for the "and" part of this post..Guess the title of my new book."

Virtual Tolkien....

I remember a week when there was a plague of crickets running through my home, invading every crevice and every closet; and even though I hated stepping on them and having them touch me, I still enjoyed their chirping.

Anyone who is so self-satisfied and smug as you should be, deserves a weekend of karaoke-singing with the crickets.

Enjoy --
/me smiles
Anonymous said…
lol i bet the title of the book is

"tolkien's 11"