Elliott Smith - Between the Bars

Comments

Lola Starr said…
Just received your comment about the Lynch shorts-I haven't seen Twin Peaks or Blue Velvet yet-but have seen these and Eraserhead which I love and which I think was just a bit influenced by "Cabinet of Dr. Caligari" whether he says differently or not...but these short films were done way way back in the day when he was just starting out. And he has been working on a new movie-he's been walking around H'wood with signs and animals and stuff to advertise...something to do with rabbits, I think? Can't remember the name of it right now....
I owe you one. I will find out.
I have to let it kind of filter to me because everyone is working on +something+.

Actually I think the new halo movie might be pretty cool...

Not sure whats going on with movies to slay..?