Gaikokujin, Four of Six

The ultimate book
has no words
no punctuation
no grammar
no spacing

It unfolds from silence
in notes
Ave Maria - the harp
then a Violin
And then enjoined
A symphony
Wave after Wave
to enfold time and space
spiral away from us
to them
and from me to you
and her to him
stars
songs
faces
travel to places
and safely return
we close the cover
to dream what we learn
learn what we love
live where we grow
grow when we play
play who we love
and aftercare
over again
feel her skin
a good poem
is always about getting laid
and ends with a smiley :-) or..
Hún á einn vin, hann býr í næsta húsi
þau eru að hlusta á veðrið
Hann veit hvað margar freknur hún er með
Hún klórar í skeggið hans
What do you mean, I can't get to work on time?
Got nothing better to do.
What do you mean, I don't pay my bills?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?
If there's a New Wave -
I'll be the first in line -
But it better work this time.

Comments